Sunday, March 28, 2010

RoboHelp 8: Vertical scroll bar problem

I just installed RoboHelp 8. When I view a topic page that is longer than the window, sometimes the vertical scroll bars appear and sometimes they don't. If I click the %26lt;%26gt; HTML tab and then click the Design tab again, the scroll bar appears. The scroll bar also appears if I click the ''Save'' or ''Save All'' button. I also don't see a Service Pack for RoboHelp 8. Is that true?

I'm attaching 2 screen shots (both of the same topic) - one when I first go in to a topic and the scroll bar does not appears and one when I go to the HTML tab or Save and then scroll bar appears.

RoboHelp 8: Vertical scroll bar problem

Hi there

No, there is no service release for version 8 as yet.

Could it be simply that focus is inside another pod when you fail to see the scroll bar? Perhaps you have clicked to select the Single Source Layouts pod and you see the scroll bar goes away?

Just guessing here... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

  • RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form
  • Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!
  • Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training
  • SorcerStone Blog
  • RoboHelp eBooks
RoboHelp 8: Vertical scroll bar problem

No, the focus is on the topic when this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment