Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Licensing for the product has stopped...

I get the error code 6.?None of the suggestions have helped in the KB from the FAQ of the installer page.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/405/kb405970.html

I cleared my AMT log then ran Flash Builder once so it is a clean log.?I have rebooted about 15 times today trying different things.?I have used the plug-in for eclipse, which gives me the error but then works anyway.?I was about to create a quick and dirty Air application to make sure it worked.?It has relaunched several times.?It gives me errors when I open Flex projects but it still works.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--Chris

Licensing for the product has stopped...

The Air apps that I create with the plug-in version work fine.?Standalone still not working.

--Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment