Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Video still freezing while audio still...

I tried calling adobe to get them to help me out. They are of no use at all.

My problem:

I am working on a 45min video that I captured form hy HD Sony cam. Only in one section does the video not playback. I can still hear the audio. Video keeps freezing in the exact same place everytime. I have un-installed then re-installed premiere pro and still does the same thing. I cannot align the speech! PLEASE help.

My cpu specs:

聽聽聽聽 鈥⒙?XP

  • 8 GB ram
  • AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ Windsor 3.2GHz Socket AM2 125W Dual-Core Processor Model
    2X SAPPHIRE 100259L Radeon HD 4870 512MB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card
  • DFI LANPARTY DK 790GX-M2RS AM2+/AM2 AMD 790GX ATX AMD Motherboard
  • 3X 640 GB HD
Video still freezing while audio still...

Try recapturing. Your current capture may be corrupted.

Video still freezing while audio still...

Original video still plays fine

Try if deleting the media cache will help, if the captured file plays OK on the PC.

Can you instruct me on how to do that por favor? It would be much appreciated....

Edit/Preferences/Media and then Clean Media Cache.

Thank for the info. I did clean the cache and still have the exact same problem. Any other thoughts? Please please please!

Back to the basics. Read the following link by clicking on it. Then do the same with the two links in this post and specifically answer all 16 questions at the end of the first link.

Some suggestions

  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment