Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Textflow examples...how to export to db

Hi,

I'm studying the textflow framework examples and see that they use a canvas + sprite child with an editManager and IEditManager rather than the textarea.?My question is, once the user has made all the formatting changes, how can I export the contents to a database to save it??I know with the textarea component there was the htmlText, but I'm not seeing an option of sorts. Flex will be the only accessor of this info.

Thank you!

Textflow examples...how to export to db

The TextConverter class supports converting a TextFlow to and from a string.?For example,

var markup:String =TextConverter.export(textFlow,TextConverter.TEXT_LAYOUT_FORMAT,ConversionType. STRING_TYPE)

and

var?textFlow:TextFlow = TextConverter.importToFlow(markup, TextConverter.TEXT_LAYOUT_FORMAT);

TextLayoutFormat roundtrips with all properties and content.

Richard

  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment