Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Issues with PDFMaker Bookmarks Tab

When I create a PDF from a MS Word document, I mark certain Heading and Style checkboxes in the Bookmarks tab of the Acrobat PDFMaker dialog. However, when the PDF is created, all of the Headings appear in the Bookmarks pane, even though I marked only the Heading 1 and/or Heading 2 checkboxes. This does not seem to happen with Styles, only headings. When I mark a Heading checkbox, Acrobat automatically marks the ''Convert Word Headings to Bookmarks'' checkbox at the top of the Acrobat PDFMaker dialog. How can I create a PDF with only the Heading and Style bookmarks I want in the Bookmarks pane?

Issues with PDFMaker Bookmarks Tab

Did you install all updates of Adobe Acrobat?

Issues with PDFMaker Bookmarks Tab

Yes, I installed all updates of Acrobat and have been checking for updates periodically. Thanks.

Lynn DeGrande

Technical Writer

Professional Software %26amp; Services

Thomson Reuters

Phone:?800) 607-5100 x6293

lynn.degrande@thomsonreuters.com

thomsonreuters.com

CS.ThomsonReuters.com | ES.ThomsonReuters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment