Sunday, March 28, 2010

Button inside movie clip

All, I've got a virtual tour flash movie I'm trying to edit (i downloaded a template of one from another user).?However, I can't understand how to link a button inside a movie clip to a different scene.?For example, I'm trying to make the white button that says ''jacks'' to the ''bedroom'' scene.?I can link a button if it is not embedded within a movie clip, but the button then scrolls in a way i dont want it to.?I'm sure I'm just missing one piece of the action code that woudl do the trick (pretty new with flash).?I'm working with Macromedia Flash Professional 8 if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance!

hans8233

Button inside movie clip

Post in question in the correct forum. This forum is for Acrobat Scripting.

No comments:

Post a Comment