Friday, March 26, 2010

Dreamweaver swap images problem

Hi I am working on a web site using Dreamweaver. I have been using the behaviors tool to swap images without a problem, but I have had problems with the latest images I am using. When I try the behavior on the preview it simply does not swap the images. I did the same with the previous images and I did not have any problem. I have tried to see if the images have been saved in a different way than the others in terms of format, colours, properties, etc but I just do not understand why it does not work specifically with these images. They have been saved for web so as the others.

Anybody that has gone through a similar situation or has a clue on how to solve the problem, please let me know. I feel so stucked and do not know what else to do. The last thing that occurs to me is reinstall the application?

Thank you for your help.

Cuchitrompo

No comments:

Post a Comment