Tuesday, March 30, 2010

addToCreationQueue Error

Hey guys,

?I this is a strange error.?Everything seemed to have been work and now out of no where I get the following error.

addToCreationQueue called but method does not exist within application

I can figure out why this is the case.

in my main.mxml I have something like this

%26lt;s:Application
?xmlns:fx=''http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009''
?xmlns:s=''library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark''
?xmlns:mx=''library://ns.adobe.com/flex/halo''

?xmlns:local=''*''
?width=''100%''
?height=''100%''
?preloader=''preload.Preloader''
?backgroundColor=''#AAB2B7''
?creationComplete=''initialize_main()''%26gt;

.....

%26lt;mx:ViewStack width=''100%'' height=''100%'' id=''page'' creationPolicy=''queued'' change=''updateURL()''%26gt;
?%26lt;local:HomeView id=''homePage'' name=''Home'' label=''Home'' height=''100%'' width=''100%''
?showEffect=''WipeDown'' hideEffect=''WipeUp'' icon=''@Embed(source='assets/Home.png')''
?creationPolicy=''queued''/%26gt;
?
?%26lt;local:AboutView id=''aboutPage'' name=''About'' label=''About'' height=''100%'' width=''100%''
showEffect=''WipeDown'' hideEffect=''WipeUp'' icon=''@Embed(source='assets/Preppy.png')''
creationPolicy=''queued''/%26gt;
?%26lt;/mx:ViewStack%26gt;

%26lt;/s:Application%26gt;

I did some googleling and found a bug report open from previous release, but was fixed.?I am working if this bug has re-appeard in 4?

Please let, I can't proceed further without fixing this issue.

Thank you

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment