Sunday, March 28, 2010

Best way to place and evenly space...

I've been using Premiere for over a year now, but when it comes to making titles I often have a tough time placing them in the exact right spot.?Many times if I'm putting a list of items on the screen (such as Step One:?Open the package, Step Two:?Remove the contents), and I want to wipe each item of text on one at a time, I have to create them as separate titles.

The only problem with this is that I'd like to align and space them relative to each other, but since they're separate titles I can use the align feature.?Is there a measuring tool or something similar that I could use in the titler to measure the distance from one object to another (or from the edge or title safe)?

Thanks.

Best way to place and evenly space...

Even more accurate is the position data, X %26amp; Y.

Best way to place and evenly space...

I find that when needing alignment from Clip to Clip,say a PiP situation, or Title to Title, that a layout, done in PS and Imported as Footage works very nicely. I just drag this to a lower Video Track, and then work with it as my layout template. In Titler, I check Show Video. Once done, one can eliminate that alignment guide PSD and Delete Unused Video Tracks, or turn off that Track's visibility for Export.

Not as perfect as doing a layout in InDesign, or similar, but works nicely.

Good luck,

Hunt

Make an alignment grid/line title and place it temporarily on the timeline below all the titles you intend to place so that it shows thru when making the next one.

Or, you can also create an initial title, save it as a template then base all new titles off the template.

I have to create them as separate titles.

JSS1138 wrote:

I have to create them as separate titles. if they're on top of each other, you can't reveal them left to right that way

JSS1138 wrote:

if they're on top of each other, you can't reveal them left to right that way

No comments:

Post a Comment