Sunday, March 28, 2010

Problem with one sequence in anoyher...

Hi

I am using nested sequences in aproduction. I can set up a sequence, and use effects on footage in that sequence, and then render ir all OK, and it plays back alright.

If I take that sequence and use it in another sequence, it show the red bars to show it needs rendering again, which I do, and the bars turn green, but when I play it back the parts that required rendering are now just black video, not rendered footage.

The footage is imported HDV, the effects vary, some garbage mattes, some transitions.

Anybody got any ideas what causes this and how to rectify it.

Thanks

Pete

Problem with one sequence in anoyher...

Not without detail. Look here:

Some suggestions

Click on the link, read and follow the links in this post. One thing you may try is deleting all render files and render again.

No comments:

Post a Comment