Sunday, April 4, 2010

Not able to set up remote CF9 Beta...

Hello,

I followed the instructions at:

http://blogs.adobe.com/cfbuilder/2009/07/remote_server_setup_is_it_real.html

and CFB will still not communicate with the remote server.

I have been able to set up a local CF9 beta server with no issues.

Here are the details:

Server:

CF9 beta (downloaded on 7/19/2009)

RDS enabled

Running Windows 2003 64 bit

Client:

Mac OS/X

CFB Beta (downloaded on 7/19/2009)

Set up details: I followed the instructions to the letter from http://blogs.adobe.com/cfbuilder/2009/07/remote_server_setup_is_it_real.html

The status of the remote server is ''unknown''.

I have the Admin service running (port 2910).?There are no errors or security issues reported.

Any ideas?

Not able to set up remote CF9 Beta...

Can you send us the screenshot of your server details(both the screens).

Meanwhile I will try to replicate the setup here.

-Bhakti!

Not able to set up remote CF9 Beta...

Try this, delete your server settings.?Then add a new server with the correct info.?There seems to be a server settings cache issue in Coldfusion Builder which will not use your edits.?I got this tip from Bhakti Pingale, and that was exactly the issue I had.?I also gave the 'Server Name' field a different value the second time; just in case if it would use my old settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment