Sunday, April 4, 2010

Change default caption...

Hi,

If I choose to not use the default blue and white caption style, can I pick a different style to be my default for any of my projects? I will be making several videos. I realize I can change it within a project, but I was hoping to make this change so that every time captions are generated they are already in the right format.

Thanks.

Change default caption...

Hi there

If you click Edit %26gt; Preferences... %26gt; Recording %26gt; Defaults you may choose a caption style to be used for the automatically added captions.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

  • Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form
  • Adobe Certified Captivate Training
  • SorcerStone Blog
  • Captivate eBooks
Change default caption...

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment