Sunday, April 4, 2010

Can I save an CS4 indd that can be open...

Hi, Every One;

I Created a book using PC / ID CS4, but my client has only CS2 on her Mac. Now my client request me to sent a indd file that she can check the layout on her CS2.

I had sent her a PDF file before and she still ask for a indd file, because she want to see the settings (paper size, margins etc.)

I understand that usually you can not open an CS4 doc on CS2. If any one can teach me a way to save a copy that can fullfill my client's request, I would be very happy. Thanks!

Can I save an CS4 indd that can be open...

Forget it. Send a PDF.

While there is hack to the INX format that will allow CS2 to open it, the entire layout is likely to reflow rather significantly.

You can check out this: http://indesignsecrets.com/double-downsave.php if you want to risk it.

Bob

  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment