Friday, April 2, 2010

Image field in form (on a Mac).

I'm going down quite the rabbit hole here trying to find what I thought would be an easy answer to a simple question...

I have a form and I'd like to be able to give the end user the option of importing their own graphics at the bottom. Apparently I could do this with LiveCycle if I were using a PC, which I am not. Any suggestions? I'm using Acrobat 8 Professional, and it's possible that my end users will also be using Professional, as well as Reader. I'd rather have the Reader-friendly solution, but any information would be helpful right now.

Thanks.

-Dorion

Image field in form (on a Mac).

Look into using a button into which the user would put an icon.

Looks like this would require a full install of Acrobat.

Image field in form (on a Mac).

This image-in-a-button thing is very clumsy and doesn't seem to exactly work for me either. I mean, unless the end-user is essentially re-creating the form, which is not a good solution in my case, as I'm not going to have the opportunity to give every user a tutorial on how to create buttons in Acrobat.

No comments:

Post a Comment